I have been in the plumbing field since 1980 and an owner since 1988. I have been involved in all phases of residential and light commercial plumbing work. Although we have done a large number of new homes over the years, our focus in the last two years has been on plumbing service and repair as well as bath remodeling.
My company is known as "The Punctual Plumber" because we realize the value of our customers time. If we fail to show up on time for a reserved appointment we will pay you $5.00 per minute for each minute we are late. All of our employees are drug and alcohol checked and must pass a background check.
My Centers of Influence:
A Good Referral:
1. Somebody looking to remodel their bathroom
2. Somebody that owns rental property
3. Somebody that has an older water heater that needs to be replaced
4. Somebody that has a very bad hard water problem
5. Somebody that drinks a lot of bottled water
We specialize in bath remodeling, tankless water heaters from Rinnai and Noritz, and water softening and filtration systems.
1. We'll be there when we say we'll be there because we're Benjamin Franklin the Punctual Plumber.
2. We'll provide professional, appropriate solutions to your plumbing problems.
3. We'll solve your plumbing problems to your satisfaction.
4. We're concerned for your safety, so we'll employ only qualified, drug-free personnel.
5. We'll quote a straight-forward price up front, before we do the work.
6. We'll treat your home with respect.